Bond Unit

Bond is issued on the Bitshares blockchain. Each Unit represents a monetary value, that derives from secure, appreciating assets held in Bond’s asset portfolio.
This digital transformation allows Bond’s assets to remain on the balance sheet, but the value of these assets becomes transferable with Bond Unit.

Bond Distributions

The quarterly rate of return is pegged to Bond’s performance in Bitcoin peer to peer lending markets. 25% of profits generated from this activity will be distributed equally amongst Bond holders in Bitusd. The remaining 75% of profits will be made available for Peer to peer lending. Performance rates tend to increase with greater volatility in Bitcoin markets.  Bond is designed to hold its value when the world seems like it’s about to implode with currency devaluation, capital controls and the inevitable rise of interest rates.

untitled-2

How does BOND work?

Sign up with your Bitshares account name

Complete your Profile and KYC

Send payment to assigned payment address

Bond will be issued to your Bitshares account

Bond can be traded on Bitshares Decentralised Exchange

After one year you can redeem Bond

How are my funds managed?

BOND is designed to safely manage market fluctuations

Bond Portfolio

Bond’s overall portfolio will adjust to changes in the rate of return from its basket of both fixed rate, and variable-rate income producing assets. Bond represents a sampling of privately issued Units available on the Bitshares blockchain that pay a quarterly distribution.

Dynamic Reward

When Bitshares and Bitcoin prices are on the up, this will potentially be reflected in a positive Unit price and quarterly distribution from Bond.

Managed Risk

When Bitshares or Bitcoin price drops, the majority of liquidity can be used to purchase secure assets via a Unit Asset Fund. This will help stabilise Bond’s current position.

How are my funds distributed?

  • Poloniex peer to peer Bitcoin lending (30%)
  • Property Bond / Real Estate (via Unit Asset Fund) (30%)
  • Billion Dollar Hero Challenge (30%)
  • Alternative crypto currencies (10%)

Index composition shows % of funds distributed into different assets.